Monday, May 22, 2017

Death of a Blog

I'm dressed in a black, somber mood. Well, no, not really.

For this is not a somber occasion. I am stepping away from my blog, at least for now, and stepping toward writing more stories and experiencing more adventures.  

Over the years, I've interviewed some amazing people. I'll treasure those moments for always. I've also enjoyed sharing my experiences, my life, with all of you.

But in life, priorities change, and time is a precious commodity. I love writing, and working to perfect my skills. And adventures restore my energies, fuel my imagination. 

May all of you follow your heart, your dreams, and live the life you truly desire.

Love and best wishes to all,
jeanne  

P.S. Find me on Twitter:  @jeannecurtin
                              Instagram:  jeannecurtin 
                              YouTube: Allen and Jeanne Adventures.





No comments: